I drank too much last night--not necessarily the most I've ever drunk, but easily the sloppiest job. I didn't keep myself hydrated, I mixed my liquors, and I didn't pace myself. Luckily, by some magic of the universe, I don't ever puke while I'm actually drinking. It just doesn't happen, probably because all that chemo has trained my body not to immediately reject poisons.
However, I did wake up this morning and vomit excessively. And then I ate and vomited some more. And then I drank some water and vomited some more.
I'm so hungover (I never get hungover) and my tummy hurts and I still feel nauseous even though my stomach is officially empty so I have nothing more to vomit out.
Last night I went out with Karishma, Kennedy, and Katie Keane (whoa just noticed how many Ks that is) to an acapella after party and I looked pretty smokin. We pregamed and were already pretty hammered when we got to the party but still coherent, still capable of handling ourselves. We left that party for another one, ended up coming back to it, decided we wanted to go home, and then went back again. What the actual fuck why did we do that?
I started thinking of Rick so I texted him, and it was a pretty embarrassing conversation that I apologized for this morning. Just the fact that drunk me would text him, drunk me is a fucking idiot. Rick has a girlfriend, and I have integrity.
The third time we went back I started pulling from this guy's bottle of jager (dumb) and dancing with him. I don't really fully remember what he looked like and I definitely never asked him for his name, but I do remember finding out that he was on the hockey team and not in the acapella group. That's cool. We made out a lot on the dance floor and then banged in one of the rooms in the house (dumb). I don't remember any part of the evening after coming back downstairs, but I woke up in my bed this morning completely naked. John filled me in and said Kennedy and Katie got me home (K-rish went home with someone) and got me into my room because somewhere along the way I lost my keycard. Apparently I took my shirt off before getting into bed and then wanted to give John and Kennedy a hug for helping me and I can imagine it was an awkard situation--me in my black lace bra giving them hugs when I normally hate hugging people. Also this means John and Kennedy have seen my boobs, so that's cool too.
I was already all set up for a nasty hangover but additionally it seems I flung myself at every wall between the party and the dorm on the way back so I am covered in bruises with a particularly nasty one on my forehead. I also have a plethora of hickeys not just on my neck yikes and have to see my dad on Thursday so you know that'll be terrible.
Anyway it was a dumb (but actually pretty exciting and fun) evening and I feel like shit today and I fucked a dude whose name and face I can't remember, which is all fine and makes for a great story but I'm super hungry and can't eat so that sucks.
So that's the story of the last hurrah of freshman year. Quite metaphorical actually, my freshman year was a fantastic year full of stupidity and fun and general shenanigans that I will look back on fondly even though sitting on the other side I realize I should have and could have done some things differently, but then again, when don't we feel that way?
And I definitely drank too much all year. With frequency. In excess. Turn up.
No comments:
Post a Comment