"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sweetberry Wine

Everyone has been talking about how much they miss life updates and I don't even participate in group chats so I feel kinda guilty about all this. To be honest, I've been spending less time on my computer, I have trouble juggling so many conversations, and I think using backlit screens are what are causing my migraines so I try to limit the usage. I've contemplated deleting my tumblr and facebook, but I'm not fucking aesthetic hipster scum so I have them and use them minimally.
With that preface, here are some things:

- I read all your blogs and think about all of you everyday, even if I don't show it
- I might get a B in one of my classes and that's pissing me right off
- My feet still hurt all day everyday and I fucking hate it
- John showed me this video called Sweetberry Wine. Please youtube it. Sweetberry Wine, Dr. Steve Brule, John C. Reilly.
- I found this amazing spot in the basement of my dorm that no one goes to so it's always really empty and there are a bunch of windows and I sit right up on the ledge and read books in the sunlight and the breeze. It's like being outside but without the annoyance of people.
- Right now I'm reading a sweet ass book called Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk. It's muy good.
- There was almost a tornado here a few days ago and I got so excited for nothing because it never came
- I haven't been drinking or smoking for some time now because I realized that when I spent my weekends out, John spent his alone in his room. And I didn't like that.
- I drink almost 12 full bottles of water everyday and can't stop peeing
- This list is much longer than I had originally intended
- Last week was Mac and Cheese week in the dining hall. I have seen heaven and it comes with unlimited meal swipes
- I like 100% chocolate A LOT.

I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. I'll be home on April 29th and will be leaving for Romania on June 12th and don't have anything special planned except maybe a trip to Columbus, Ohio if Jigsy will have me (he's adamant that there won't be anything to do and I'll get bored). Please spend time with me. I like you guys a lot.

I'll update this again soon! I really will I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment