"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Friday, February 1, 2013

Emphasis on the wrong syllable

I'm not sure what's causing this sudden uptick in views, but it's interesting. I know that it's people from Tumblr because the link is getting a lot of hits everyday, but no one has approached me about anything I write. Good fellows, if you follow me on Tumblr, then absolutely you can read this blog with no fear. Yeah, it's supposed to be "personal," but it's also on the internet! Who am I writing for if not the people who have a genuine interest in my well-being/life/demise? So read on, comment or something, let me know you're here! I would actually really appreciate that. 

In other news, I'm applying for a job at Penzeys which is actually going to be the bomb-diggity. What's better than working at a store full of herbs and spices? many things. NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT. 

With this whole Lucy thing slowly melting down the drain, I'm losing hope again. I had this weird confidence this year that sprouted from who-knows-what and day by day it's dissipating. Second semester is usually my semester; things brighten up because the new year is starting and though I don't really care much for summer, at least life is moving toward something and high schoolers unite over a common goal. But somehow, this year isn't turning out that way. 

It began as the essential perfect semester, cute boys in classes, friends to talk with everywhere, figuring out my niche. How could things go wrong?

Cute boy somewhat dislikes me.
Friends to talk with have lost their enigamatic appeal (not terrible actually).
Niche is a notch. 
can we emphasize, cute boy somewhat dislikes me, JUST FOR A MOMENT LETS ANALYZE THAT. 

CUTE. BOY. SOMEHWAT. *dislikes!* >>>> me

what. 

He had one job to do, and he failed. 
Sometimes I wonder if boys are penises with brains or actual humans who are picky and feel things. 

Why can't they just be penises. 



Mona 

No comments:

Post a Comment