Here I am, avoiding chapter 28 even though it's relatively short and I only have to read it if I want to retake. But considering my the 59% on the last test, retaking isn't really an option. I have to salvage my own pride and dignity.
SPEAKING OF WHICH,
I don't care if someone doesn't laugh along with me at something that I find funny, or even if they just don't enjoy my humor. I mean what's it to me? But when they go out of their way to ruin my fun, I get pissed. It's undignified. There's absolutely no reason to ruin someone else's fun when it doesn't bother you or anyone else.
No one likes you anyway. They talk about you behind your back because your annoying. Go away. Leave me alone.
I think I tell people to leave me alone a lot, but only because it's true. I never used to say it before and now it's my staple phrase. I can't not say it. I have to be left alone. I think that's why I enjoy driving so much? I get to be by myself.
Ben talked to me.
I was on the verge of tears.
It's been almost a month.
He's taking Julia out for dinner on Valentine's day because they're both single and want to hang out.
As friends.
As friends?
As "friends."
She got a new rose ring.
I'm also single and I don't have any friends or "friends" or at least I did but I guess he made new ones.
Seriously on the verge of tears.
He walked around the school and looked for me before he left.
January 11th.
He said I could borrow some of his backpacking equipment for Colorado.
He has one of those fancy tiny tents apparently.
He bought it on a whim but considers it well worth it because those spontaneous purchases are sometimes the best kind.
He's been listening to a lot of Kanye.
He thought Beyonce killed it.
On Utah Phillips' birthday, he wants us to sing together.
He might fly in for the forty's dance.
Just when I was beginning to forget and move on too.
Dammit Ben.
What gives you the right to waltz back into my life whenever you feel like it.
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment