After about 2 weeks of serious debate and whether or not posting all these things on the internet is a good idea, I gave in. Typing is just too damn fast. Everyone's trying new things anyway, and I think this might just be a healthy outlet. I mean, it's not like anyone's going to read this. Who cares this much about me anyway?
I think there's one person I'll have in mind when I write this. The greatest enigma I've ever met. Confuses me on a daily basis. Can't put my finger on them. I aspire to be them in this way, and yet I would probably go insane if my life was actually like that. Just, I want to fucking KNOW. But they're the last person I would expect to read this [who I would want to read this?]. It'll be like reading my mind right? Really seeing me. I'm not sure if that's what I want, for them to see me. But I think it is.
Actually, I'm not really a complicated individual. Isn't that kind of the issue though? I wish I could be multi-faceted. I don't want to be seen through, I don't want them to take one look and figure me out. That's kind of why I'm making a blog, because it's the last thing anyone would expect out of me, and I'm totally past meeting expectations. Hell, I don't even want to know what their expectations are.
Seriously though I'm really conflicted about writing a blog. Oh shit this was a bad idea wasn't it? Anyone can see this. No one will, I am fairly certain of that, but fuck it man it's still out there.
Oh FUCK.
Oh well.
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment