"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Murr-ca

Today wasn't bad. I think texting a certain person all day made it a whole lot better than it would have been. On the bright side, never have I ever been more motivated to do well in school and go to college and not get stuck doing manual labor my whole life. I pity the fools who need to do this for an actual living.

I have a ring tan, but my arms look great, no tan lines there! 

Spent a lot of time with a lot of different people and felt really good about it. I think I really made it around the group today and talked to everyone a little bit. Dinner with D and AR. Picking up shit with P-ito and C. It was legit. (OMG stuck in my head all day, too legit to quit... damn it, everyone must hate me for that.) 

Nothing too inspirational came of the day. At one point, I think I realized that every experience is a great story and that YES, I'm young! I can do what I want! I really can! I don't know why this dawned on me today of all days while I picked up after 5 bajillion people, but it did. I am a young teen and these are my experiences and this is my life and hell, I'm living it. I am. America. 

Felt a serious need to be at Six Flags most of the day. Actually, for an Aunt Flo day, this wasn't too shabby at all. I had a lot of energy and felt very good most of the day. I BLAME NINGXIA RED. 

But roller coasters need to happen. Soon. I need the damn roller coasters. Especially Batman. So bad. PLEASE.

I love being Indian. But I also love being American. My heritage makes me wonderful and I'm proud of who I am. Happy Birthday America! :) 

Mona 

No comments:

Post a Comment