Hold onto your hats, the time for mass hysteria has arrived!
I'm very confused, which I commonly am.
I don't understand how other people can be fairly certain that tomorrow will come and pick out their clothes the night before.
What if their clothes get eaten.
What if a wind rushes them out of their room and into the garbage disposal.
What if tomorrow doesn't come and they just wasted their last day in anticipation of tomorrow.
I'm also really confused about what to wear. I don't understand clothes anymore. They don't make sense to me. There's too many colors and styles and body types and stores and it's too overwhelming. I shouldn't have to make decisions like that. How can clothing stores expect so much of me. How dare they.
It's here in this sentence that I apologize for this nonsensical, out-of-order post. In my defense, I am sleepy and I care about all of you which is why I wanted to update you on the inner workings of my mind at the moment.
Also, schedules. How do those work? Couldn't you just switch my classes around? What if I just stopped going to them, shouldn't you take into account all the people that never go to class and put them in one class together so that the teacher can have a free period during the day? That would be a nice gesture.
Wow I'm so out of it. What if I don't find anything to wear on the first day of school? I won't go in naked, that's dumb, but I'll probably end up wearing my "The Who" shirt, which is lame because I wear that all the time.
Maybe if I wear it with a hat it won't be so lame.
I don't own any hats.
jk I do, but not the kind that would make my outfit less lame.
I'm really worried that I don't care what anyone will think of me.
This is the first time that I genuinely give zero fucks what anyone thinks of me.
I need to stop feeling this way if I want to get a date to homecoming because boys.
Boys judge and think of me.
And therefore I should care. But DGAF.
Boys are really stupid. Their feet are SO UGLY. I hate man feet. Do they even realize how incredibly disgusting their feet are? No male has any right to call a woman ugly until they handle this feet situation. Seriously.
My brain is bursting at the seams with shit like this. I can't sleep when it's this active. Heeeelp meee :(
Actually I'm fine, I'm sure I'll have some crazy dreams tonight though.
Write them down in my dream journal. MONEY.
WOO!
I find it funny that I can write these blogposts but I can't write a single goddamn essay.
Plus, take a look at my range of writing. I can be nauseatingly deep and then this. Who am I?
Mona?
P.S. I swear I'm not high.
No comments:
Post a Comment