"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Monday, October 29, 2012

Obligation to my people

I have some unsettling, but good, news for everyone here: I've created a new therapeutic tumblr.

Unfortunately, the nature of this tumblr and what it says about me is not something that I'm ready to share with everyone yet. However, I wanted to inform all of you that I'm helping myself become better and that you all shouldn't worry because I'm safe and healthy and all.

I just needed this outlet, and I know you will all partially hate me for not giving you anymore to go off, but be excited for me. The day I have to delete that tumblr will be the greatest day of my life, and I will surely inform you of that as well.

Root for me, friends. I'm finally taking control of my life, so that reality and I can meet up and become one. 

That is all.

Mona

P.S. This has a lot to do with the self-acceptance I talked about in my last post. I'm changing myself so that I can one day become someone that I can love and respect. I can't accept who I am right now, and I urge others to do the same. Tell me when I do something unacceptable, when you can tell something is false. Help me grow and become who I need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment