Update: my new project is working. I'm not as terrified by my problems because apparently a lot of people on tumblr also have these issues! Go figure!
I have a sort of out reach community now, through our tags, and when I feel like talking to someone I can talk to them. Perhaps I'll even make some new friends, and with people I trust wholeheartedly, because they're just like me.
And then there's school. I'd rather not even get started on that, but my new attitude worries me. So I keep working hard, not understanding why I do it, but doing it anyway because I don't know what else to do. It's twisted and wicked; I could right a novella on the everyday aspects of my life.
Goal: find out who Frenchie's boyfriend is, because apparently she has one!
Embarrassing, wish-I-could-take-it-back moment of the day: Editing Krad's paper. I should not have been so vocal about his writing. I'm ashamed of the way I handled that situation, especially since he has been nothing but kind to me. Although, it's a form of payback for how cocky and overconfident he usually is, but still. There are better ways of teaching a person a lesson, and showcasing his inability to cogently craft an essay is not the best way to do it. Sorry Krad :/
Really excited to pretend to be George Catlin/Thomas Cole. Hudson River school ftw guys!
And I'm thinking about sending Eby a copy of the link to Honoré Daumier's French Parliament caricatures because he'd probably find it hilarious, and hell it's relevant!
Okay cool.
Yeah my new support group is really helping me a lot. So far, this idea has been great.
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment