"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Babbling on and on

I could go on forever about how much school is pissing me off right now, but I don't think that would solve anything. I'm kind of a giver-upper, I realized. My new theology of DGAF is really just codeword for "I give up" or "I'm too lazy."

It's terrible, no? But my mind still works in some amazing way, and I'll admit for once in my life (and probably the only time) that I'm smart goddammit because I do less than half the work of some of those  4.infinity students, and I'm still in the game! I'm still playing! Hell, if I worked my ass off for the rest of this semester and actually read the textbook, I could probably get straight As. I could do it. I'd need to appeal to the love of my teachers, since they all know how much education means to me, and pull a few round-me-up strings... but I think I could do it. They all like me, and if that doesn't mean something about how far I'll get in life then I don't know what does.

Also, before you all jump to conclusions about what I'm going to say next, know that I don't make decisions based off other people. That being said...

I'm going to apply to American. Actually.
a) I love D.C. I want to live there and own there and be a part of that climate. I want D.C. life
b) I could get some legitimate scholarships and that means the world to me! Art and chemistry, I could pull it off, and I know that with my grades and my extra-curriculars, I wouldn't have to pay full tuition there.
c) I know people (person) who go there, and that's always a plus.

So with all that, I don't think anyone can say anything against me. I genuinely like American as a school, it's pretty awesome sauce yo.

I'm not even sure why I felt like blogging today, but I did it anyway. I feel pretty okay. The Cal situation is killing me softly. I'm still single. Everyone else is still un-single. It's not that bad because I recognize my situation and quite frankly, don't have enough energy to give a damn. Such is life.

However, thank god I can drive now and be alone peacefully or I might have exploded some time ago.


Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment