"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Dusty Playlist

Looks like after a bit of dormancy, my "friday night and alone again" playlist is making a come back. Contrary to popular belief, I never quite got rid of it, I just changed its name a couple of times as necessary to save myself the embarrassment. However, the real meaning, the intent of friday night and alone again has always been the same. My own little rock of Gibraltar.

Yeah so I'm spending time with myself tonight. No offense to B or anything... but I don't want to be a back up plan when everyone else is busy on dates or working. Who wants that though, seriously? I'm sorry if your boyfriend is working, my boyfriend doesn't exist so it looks like we're in the same boat here...?

Anywho, I figure I'll probably hit up a coffee shop, mull over how my week has been, shit like that. Maybe I'll go visit someone I barely know and see how they're doing. It's funny because I finally have freedom of ability, and very little to do. I should really work on getting a date since all of a sudden all my prospective male friends have dissolved. Oh well, I guess.

If anyone reads this and happened to be free Friday night:

Fuck you.


Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment