"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Where is the tenderness?

No need to even mention what's on my mind right now. Anyone who's talked to me in the past couple of hours knows that I'm just longing for Tuesday night to get here as quickly as possible so I can

Friendsgiving got postponed, which is probably a sad thing, but the more I think about it, I'm kind of okay with that. Sure, it's been a while since we've all been together (actually only 2 weeks, but it feels longer), but I think that the space and smaller hangouts are serving us well. Plus, it's not like we canceled Friendsgiving, it's just been moved to next next weekend, I believe. And I think Chris is coming?

Speaking of, I was super nervous about that when it first arose, but now I'm kind of down with it. The past is the past, and I'm done with that. No more plussers, smart asses, rude superiority complexes. Who the hell wants to deal with all of that?

I guess I'm starting to realize just how lonely I am because I keep watching Clueless over and over just so I can admire Alicia Silverstone and Paul Rudd's chemistry; I've seen it about 3 times since last night at R's house. He seems really lonely too, which is even worse because I think a lot of his problems getting a girl would be solved if H weren't in his life so much. I know they're really good friends and all, but it's really not helping him. I mean, he doesn't like her like that, and never has. But still, he can't keep a girlfriend if every girl thinks that there's something going on between the two of them.

I'm not sure who reads this blog, but I want to keep it on my tumblr. Darn it.

Anyway, I'm just getting by myself. Who knows what's in store in the next few months? I enjoy being by myself a lot now. Just all by myself doing things. Makes me realize that I can't wait until college when I get to be by myself all the time and don't have to make excuses like "I need legwarmers..." (although I really do need legwarmers). Till then, I'll keep on rolling. Also, Eby says our APUSH grades are actually about 3% off of where they should be because he's putting in debate grades and roleplays soon. He says I should have no problem getting an A in that class. Score :)

Mona

P.S. Joe Lange looks really good with a beard. I feel like I bring him up in conversation whenever I can now.  Oh gosh. Ohno.

No comments:

Post a Comment