"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bang the stapler...

This title has to do with the funniest part of my day today, and also the most interesting! I'm ready for quadruple-teaming the Saint and figuring out what happened. EEK SO EXCITING!

My last blogpost was incredibly depressing, and looking back perhaps I should have journaled that instead of blogging, but I'm not going to take it down. It should be on the record that I had off days, and insecurity like that. People should be aware.
Part of the rant must be attributed to the fact that I've gone to bed around 1:30 everyday this week out of pure necessity, to bring my grades somewhat up. I hope it works. I really really hope I don't have to study for at least ONE of my finals...

Part of it should be attributed to the fact that Ben and his lady-friend keep popping up on my newsfeed and she's super pretty and seems hilarious and dresses betters than me and has a nose ring but I can fix that last part because I will get a nose ring dammit, I will be a cool nose ring girl!

I just want to be something he wants. I guess she's really as close as that gets for me.

More about that nose ring though....

I FINALLY CONVINCED MY MOM.
In fact, I got my grandma in on it! Nose rings are part of a Hindu tradition that when a girl hits puberty, she wears a nose ring to symbolize that she was of age to marry. That isn't really a thing anymore, but definitely a lot of Indian girls have nose rings and its no big deal. My parents were, understandably, worried that it would affect where I would get hired and stuff, and I'm still not entirely sure I want one yet either. But the option has been thrown out there and that's really all that matters right now. And if anyone ever asks me why I have one I could easily say it's a traditional Indian thing. Because it is.

I took a small break right here to creep on said lady-friend, and Joe Lange poked me back :) woot

I should probably get some dinner and head over to Wentz Hall for Pal's thing. Kinda wish I could just stay home and finish reading my essays for AP Lang, but ey it's whatevs, I know I'll have a good time becaus Si is going! woot


Mona

P.S. ...because it's sexy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment