"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday!

It's happened! We're finally on holiday! So that's why this is the best time of the year... serious lack of stress woooo!



Nose piercing! Happening! Yeah.

Ro's not taking studio... I'll get over it. Whatevs :(

This is a bit of a bungled up post but to be honest I don't have any organized thoughts right now so it makes sense.
I miss all my friends who left/are leaving for holiday but so many aren't for the first time in so long that I don't feel as alone as I normally do. I do miss my daddy, but we've been skyping so its not terrible. All in all, good holiday!

I'm very very sad that so many friends are single now. I guess I've reached that point where I realize that I'm single by choice, not because circumstances turn out that way. And because of this acceptance, I feel genuine sorrow for the pain of my friends' breakups knowing that this may have ruined their holiday. I know that it ruined my spring break last year and holiday is no fun when you gain tremendous weight from ice cream sessions. (Damn iPad ruins my blog voice but fuck it. Fuck.)

L and B and even H (because she's recently single too)... you're all wonderful human beings and I hope that in time, you'll see that freedom from attachment is truly a sensational experience. Don't regret it; live it. Be yourself, and confidence and life will find you soon enough. And for heaven's sake, don't worry what people say or what people do, you don't have to make out with someone to feel satisfied. (I'm not a therapist or a guru I swear, I just learned some things recently!)

Okay. Okay, well Imma go fuck shit up. Peace homes :)


Mona




No comments:

Post a Comment