"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Things that suck

...sans my love life.
(Fuck it I'm gonna complain a little.)

My nails are really short and hurt because I keep biting them.
All my wisdom teeth are growing in simultaneously and it hurts like HELL.
I have 2 very hard finals tomorrow back to back.\
I am currently not studying for those finals.
Community is on hiatus.
How I Met Your Mother is on hiatus.
I'm getting my nose pierced on Saturday and it will hurt like hell. (but this is still a good thing)
Ben is in town.
I don't know who my lab partner will be next semester and I'm scared.
My friends get annoying too easily these days.
Winter break will be too short (as always).

Worst of all:

I won't be with my daddy on Christmas or New Year's.


Mona


No comments:

Post a Comment