Yeah I watched Django. Yes, it's rated R so I snuck in. Yes, B was there. And I'm dying.
But enough of that. You all don't need to hear me complain about all of that anymore. I have to get over this, and it'll take time and will power but I must do this. I must.
I just wanted to blog tonight. It feels like the kind of night that blogging happens. There are so many thoughts running around in my head and typing up something somewhere really does make a difference.
Joe? If you're out there, I think you should know that you give me butterflies and I think you can pull me out.
Ben? If you're still listening, I hate you.
Justin? If you actually think you need a friend and actually think I'm "a cool girl," be my friend. I don't want anything from you, just friendship.
Ladies? I love you but you're all so involved in your own lives. You're here but you're also not. That's just not cutting it for me. I need something more from a friend, and I don't think any of you are in a position to give me that. And it's okay! That's why I spend so much of my time alone, I get it. And all I'm asking for is a friend, not a lover, not a soulmate. So I'll find it, ladies, and maybe that's where you can help me.
I need another long drive or another long walk. I have to get out of this place again if I want my head to clear. Yeah.
I have to go live.
Mona
I'm still sleeping over. -.-
ReplyDelete