"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What Makes You Haha?

Wow that is probably the best parody of anything ever.
Somehow it got me thinking though, what makes me laugh?

Everything? No... everything may amuse me, but certainly I hold my laughter in and there are things that aren't funny.

No, the things that make me laugh are their own little (large) category, and I thought about what that would be called.
I laugh at stupid jokes that other people don't think are funny, not because they're actually funny in and of themselves, but because someone sat down and thought of that, and it makes me laugh.

So I started to realize that my humor goes deeper than most people's. While on the surface it seems that I'm just giddy and laughy taffy, I actually really think about things and that's why I laugh so much.

Also laughing keeps away heart disease. I learned that today in gym as I took the final *cue laughter*

I don't feel like complaining today, because why should I? That's all I ever do anymore and my entire newsfeed is covered in complaining, I might as well add some sunshine to everyone's day.

1. Joe L. poked me back after more than a week, during which I almost gave up but didn't. I am determined to get his number (and his affection) somehow!
2. After I study for chem and math tomorrow I'm officially done with studying and stupid shitastic school things for the year. yeah. THE YEAR 2012 MOFOS. Don't pop that bubble okay?
3. I love the topic of my APUSH paper even though writing it is a bitch. I just like art. It's a thing.
4. Rocco is taking Studio so we will have it together. *cue the violins*
5. Rocco is taking AP Studio so we will have it together. *CUE THE WHOLE DAMN ORCHESTRA*
6. This Friday the world might end. Yes, I do consider this a somewhat good thing. Ask me later.
7. I bought my mom and dad the coolest presents ever. I really hope they like them.
8. I haven't bought my brother anything yet which means I get to go shopping for him soon.

See? Even with finals I have so much to look forward to! And really, its just a few more hours. I will get through. It will not determine the outcome of the rest of my life more than any other single event or grouping of hours ever has. I just have to let it pass, consider what my true priorities are, and hope for the best.

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment