"When change is imposed upon a system,
the system will adjust and relieve the stressor in order to maintain equilibrium."
- Le Chatelier's Principle

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Golden Spinning Wheel

Ever since I heard it last night at the CSO concert, I can't stop listening to it.

I'll admit it guys, I teared up when they played this, and all the other pieces. For some reason, knowing the stories behind everything made in 10x more emotional and significant and argh. The Nut and I are going again on December 22nd (the day after finals) for the Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich and Rouse. I couldn't be more fucking excited. YES.

Basically this blogpost is a time waster so I don't have to sit and write the stupid moment in a novel thing for AP Lang, because that thing is complete and utter shit.

It's actually not that bad but I feel like exaggerating because hell, I can if I want to.

Also I suddenly realized that I'm taking the ACT this Saturday and ACT's are hard and important and determine some part of my future. And I haven't studied at all.
I don't even know why I didn't bother studying.

That's a lie, I know why. I thought the PSAT class would be prep enough so long as I got a nifty book and looked it over. Well now I have the nifty book and the SAT and ACT are very different tests. Oh my.

But, I think the same base level of knowledge can be applied right? I just have to do well on the science portion and I guess my score is somewhat solid. Anyway, I will definitely be taking it again in the spring after taking an ACT class at school, so it's not super duper weighty.

Piano AIM tests are on Sunday. Might as well shoot me for that one. I'm not prepared and I know it, and my teacher probably knows it. I have low expectations. I'm not sure I even care anymore. I never practice piano because all we do it study for AIM and it's so boring that I don't want to do it. I'm not doing it next year. I don't want to be a fucking music major so why the fuck am I still doing this? Ugh.

Okay. Stress managed.

Writing all of these out and downplaying them helps eh?

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment