I have some new outlets in my life, which I love. I felt like this blog was starting to lose purpose and audience, but I'm redefining my needs so it makes sense.
Most of all, I love my Tumblr community. This should really be an ode to Tumblr, but I'm not good enough with words to make that happen. I'll keep it short and sweet: Faith in humanity restored.
I mean, yeah there's a lot of skinny bitches and stupid people and unnecessary porn stuff (ew) but what I gain from it is experiences I've never had.
I get all the feeling and emotion of something I may never do, or try, or feel. It's liberating because one of my greatest fears is that I will never be able to experience every experience, read every book, hear every song. This entire idea of how vast and infinite the world and universe really is; it makes me itch to learn about degrees of infinity in math already so I can categorize my feelings.
Anyway. My ode ends here. I love Tumblr. You all should too. It provides a taste of life I never thought I could have had.
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment