After band today, I fell on the sidewalk and bumped my knee and my elbow. They really hurt. They were bleeding. I did not like it at all, but thankfully no one but B and D saw it happen.
However, that is the only part of my day that I shall complain about. I've decided that I complain a little too much sometimes. I really don't have it too terribly at all.
I have all my limbs. I get good grades. I have fantastic friends.
All I need are some teenage experiences to put the cherry on top!
The garage concert tonight was just that kind of experience. I felt very comfortable in my surroundings, even though there were sweaty shirtless boys everywhere. I flopped around like a maniac and let my freak flag fly, isn't that what counts?
Plus, I always enjoy spending time with my friends, and even though S and Pito didn't stay long, I enjoyed seeing them. As usual, I was there with D and H, who brought X, so it was a good crowd to spend time with.
Mickey-D's was a cool twist at the end of the day, albeit my parents were a little pissy that I got home so much later than I said I would be. Hey man, I gots shit to do and peoples to SEE.
Okay so a tiny, eensy bit of complaining: when H talks about stuff that her and X do.
It's not the way she says it, or anything against her. In truth this time.
It's just that every time she brings something up, I feel so defeated because I don't have a boyfriend. Somehow I don't feel like this with B or C, I guess because they know how to be single. But with H... she's always dating someone. And whenever she talks about boys, I just develop this ball of lameness in my stomach and have to bring up the same 3 people I've "dated" every time in order to share/compete stories.
Guys I need a boyfriend.
Guys I need a date to Homecoming.
GUYS I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GO TO HOMECOMING.
WITH A DATE.
Birdman needs to do this. I hope he doesn't like anyone else or...I don't know.
In other news I'm excited to get my license soon because freedom. Freedom is more important to me than anything on the planet. Even over eternal happiness er whatever. Who wants happiness all the time? Being mad or sad is what makes you realize how happy being happy is.
Freedom lets you make those choices and decision. Freedom is being who you want to be.
Goddammit I need me some freedom.
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment